BOY IN MALAYSIA DIED WHILE EATING RAMBUTAN - PHILIPPINE REPUBLIC NEWS

Breaking

Special Offers

Monday, August 6, 2018

BOY IN MALAYSIA DIED WHILE EATING RAMBUTAN








A SEVEN-YEAR-old boy in Malaysia died after being choked on the seed of a rambutan fruit. Muhammad Fahim Ilmi Mohd Fairuz was eating rambutans in the staff room of SMK Bandar Baru Sintok while waiting for his mother, a teacher at the school.

“When he was in the staff room, he started eating rambutans but then he started choking and he vomited, before being found in a semi-conscious state by another teacher,” source said.

No comments:

Post a Comment