PREGNANT MOM BURNED BY HER IPHONE7 - PHILIPPINE REPUBLIC NEWS

Breaking

Special Offers

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

PREGNANT MOM BURNED BY HER IPHONE7





A shocking image on Facebook was posted by a pregnant mom after her iPhone7 burned on her arm. On her photo, it shows second-degree burns she sustained after she fell asleep while charging her iPhone(7). He photos show her red, blistered arm and issued a warning to others to keep their phones well away from their beds after she experienced the accident.


The 34-year-old woman at that time was known as Melanie Tan Pelaez, from Sydney Australia. Who Pelaez at that time was pregnant for fifteen weeks. She said that she woke up in pain as she was watching using her iPhone 7 during the night but fell asleep.

"I woke up with pins and needles radiating from the bottom to the top [of my arm]," she said. "I thought it was something wrong with me medically," Pelaez said.

(courtesy : Melanie Tan Pelaez Facebook)

Doctors told Pelaez that she'd been burnt by a foreign object, which she and her husband later found out that the markings on her arm matched her phone and charger. They then took the phone to the Apple Store and told them about what happened. Unfortunately, they just offered her another replacement of her phone but did not believe that it was the phone caused her burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment